Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect

What does one do on the evening before she leaves for Italy? Practice! I present, il vino rosso:

I am currently making my list and checking it twice (yes - it DOES feel like Christmas Eve!)

  • Passport - check
  • Sleeping pills - check
  • Money for vino - check

Good to go! (I obviously did pack more than just this ... I also included money for pizza).

I leave you with this .. if you wish to indulge in some Italian culture, here is a link to Pavarotti singing Ave Maria. Incredible! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYrmYXsujI

2 comments:

Carolyn Trueblood said...

It just seems like yesterday you were throwing kegs in the 4-Runner while listening to Jay-Z. My how you've matured. Have a great time. We'll teach Lou a few Italian words while you're gone.

Anne said...

if Jay Z were Italian, I would have included a link no doubt! I was trying to emerse myself in italian culture ... doubt I have matured!