We haven't wasted time on our last day in Rome. We left the hotel early for Compe de Fiori - a large market place. It was very interesting to see everything and everyone around.
Corey has been a great navigator!
We ate lunch in Navona square and had a Peroni each, of course.
We (OK - I) tried to stay out longer but my legs no longer feel attached to my body. We have been walking so much (duh - to be expected).
Leaving Rome early tomorrow – headed to the Vatican museums (which were closed when we went on Saturday because of the All Saints Holiday). We then travel to Florence with a stop on the way in Sienna. I will try to get on to update things tomorrow after we get to Tuscany.
3 comments:
COLTS WIN!! COLTS WIN!! Lab meeting is going to be so much more fun tomorrow now!
AWESOME! Thanks for the update ... they showed some scores in Italia from the NFL. But they only showed the Titans vs Green Bay. What great news to start our early morning!!
The last election interviews are being conducted during half time of Monday night football by Chris Berman. Let the fun begin. Obama is ahead in post of the polls, but McCain is showing some gain. I continue to practice my new employment line, "Welcome to Wal Mart". I'm picking up applications for Jim to start second shift at Burger King.(Yumbos were my personal favorite)
Post a Comment