Saturday, November 8, 2008

Milano

Last blog post from Italy! We leave early tomorrow morning.
Wow Milan has great shopping!!! I found TIBI .. the coat I saw was over 500 Euro (750$)!! Wish I had bags of money to blow at these places!

*These are security cameras facing the LV bag in the display window. They are not real - but the display was very creative.

To shop here, you must also be able to afford one of these:


I have also seen a Bentley, a few Masertis, and many Audis!
I did buy something from one store!


One of my last glasses of wine in Italy.
We have a Rose-Hulman dinner tonight with the entire group that came here with the tour (~18). And then back home to Indiana!
Ciao for the last time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including all of us in your fantastic trip. It was fun to follow you along your journey. Thank heaven you located the shopping district with the REAL stuff. Those White genes kicked in just in time. Now you can start saving for your next trip.

Anonymous said...

We have really enjoyed your blog, and seeing all the sights. Makes us both want to go to Italy, that is after Australia. Have a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. Indiana just has to look good to you after all of your travels even if it is overcast with a chill in the air. Remember, Hoosiers do not drink wine for breakfast (at least the ones who hold responsible day jobs).