Monday, November 10, 2008

Turned into Pumpkins

It's official - we have turned into pumpkins! I am back working (catching up on many emails and making sure I remember what I do!) and Corey is getting ready to go to school and get some things ready for some reactions he will be doing in the coming weeks.

We did pretty well on the 10.5 hour flight home -- sleeping for ~ the first half and then trying to stay up to get back on "normal" time. We also slept well and for a long time last night -- so we should be free of jet lag for the most part!

We had such a great time in Italy! I am glad I was able to keep up and write about all of our adventures. Thanks for reading and commenting along the way!

1 comment:

Carolyn Trueblood said...

I'll miss following your adventures in the blog. Maybe you could continue writing. It became the highlight of my day. Where are you guys going next?